Americans With Disabilities Act
DADDY’S VAPOR WEB ACCESSIBILITY
Daddy’s Vapor is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in everything we do. With this in mind, we are continuously taking steps to improve Daddysvapor.com and ensure it complies with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Our website is monitored and tested periodically by internal and third-party accessibility consultants. These people help us identify usability issues and discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site.
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
Further accessibility efforts are under way. As we continue to improve our website, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement. That way you’ll know about the progress we’re making.